The candidates who are willing to educate themselves from the best PGDM in hr colleges can get the complete details from the below-stated points. As per the provided list of top colleges the students can feasibly choose the appropriate one as per their own interests and requirement. Let us discuss the top colleges and how to apply now for admission.
- Ramaiah institute of management studies (RIMS) is located in Bangalore and offers PGDM programs. The students will be able to get specialization in the HR department, global human resource management, training, and development, etc. The institute provides various benefits for preparing candidates in the field of the Human resource management sector.
- XLRI is one of the oldest business management schools located in India. XLRI’s full form is Xavier Labour Relations Institute which is located in Jamshedpur. The students can opt for the PGDHRM course from here. You would be amazed to know that these education premises initiated the training courses for the trade union leaders. This management firm was established in 1949. XLRI is one of the finest places for HR management programs. They have executed an outset of two years full-time program which was named as mail industrial relations. Now, the course is stated as PGD in Human resources or simply called industrial relations. The students can also Apply now for admission for the course of 2 years in this college if they are willing to proceed with a postgraduate program in Personnel management and industrial relations.
- TISs is another top-ranked name in Indian universities. If you are looking to enroll now! This is the time to know more about such top institutes that are good in society, demography, and economics. TISS’s full form is the tata institute of social sciences which is located in Mumbai. The students who are willing to avail the most prestigious programs in the department of human resources in India can proceed with the master’s degree in HRM and labor relations program provided by TISS. You will be able to complete the M.A programmer in 2 years with a specialty in HRM and LR.
- The candidates who require to learn about successful human capital management effectively. They can choose the course provided by Symbiosis Institute located in Pune. They offer the courses MBA and PGDM-HR which is beneficial for enhancing interpersonal management skills. Also, you will be able to understand the scope of HRM and different strategies to become a strategic business partner. This course duration will be completed in 2 years.
- IFIM business school established in 1995 and located in Bangalore. Institute of finance and international management business school which is a private establishment. It provides a 2 years course in different sectors like full-time PGDM, Executive PGDM, and other departments of Certificate and Ph.D. programs at PG and doctorate level. These are provided to the regular candidates as well as for the working professionals. The students will go through the CAT/MAT or GMAT exams like essay writing and then followed with an interview. This process will find the shortlisted candidates. These students will be applicable for taking the final admission.
- MDI (Management development institute) based in Murshidabad which offers the PGP-HRM course to the candidates for developing their HR professionalism. They will be able to understand the business perspectives and work with their unique competencies. The faculty members or professionals have designed the PGP-HRM concept so that they ensure to develop the best academia-industry brand. The complete duration of this development is 2 years.
The top PGDM in hr colleges in India are listed above from which you can proceed to Enroll Now!
1 thought on “A Comparison of the top PGDM colleges in India for Human Resource”
This article share the importance of Pgdm in human resource in India. There are many colleges in that provide this facility.
Comments are closed.