Environmental Science is a course that teaches students about environmental sustainability, environmental balance, environmental health, and other topics.
The Bharati Vidyapeeth of Environment Education and Research (BVIEER) is one of the best choices among Environmental Science Colleges and research organizations. The BVIEER’s notable features are its broad mandate of teaching, research, and extension, all of which have been essential thrusts of the Institute.
This extensive range of integrated academic, research and outreach programs is a unique trait that significantly strengthens educational initiatives. In addition, the faculty members are well-known national experts in their specialities, which enhances the teaching program greatly.
The Institute has established semester exchange programs and foreign internship programs with several international universities and organizations. This innovative teaching method includes field activities, guest lectures, group discussions, projects, and internships, in addition to classroom instruction.
Eligibility and Admission:
Students must have completed the 10+2 exams with science topics to enrol in undergraduate programs (Biology, Mathematics, and Chemistry).
Students must have a bachelor’s degree in science or a related field to be admitted to postgraduate studies.
Why Should You Pursue an Environmental Science Course from BVIEER?
Environmental Science is one of these courses that not only help students but also improves the natural environment and protects diverse natural resources. Environmental science is now one of India’s compulsory subjects.
Some of the critical goals of the course are:
- Students will be able to research the many intricacies of the environment and develop solutions to various environmental problems.
- The graduates are qualified for numerous research initiatives to improve their understanding of nature. This will enable them to deal with various worldwide environmental challenges.
- In every sphere of society, the subject is vitally significant. This is because every sector needs to keep the environment clean.
- Students will have significant prospects for placement. They can gain a career in several government sectors as an environmentalist. They can work with NGOs and solve and educate people on different environmental challenges.
- They can also discover solutions for the proper disposal of industrial waste products for private enterprises to reduce environmental damage. With all of these jobs, they can earn a fresher average wage of roughly 3 to 5 lakhs per year.
The BVIEER’s Environmental Education Process:
The Institution has precisely defined goals to ensure that the process of learning in Master’s courses at all stages contains current knowledge, a high degree of skill attainment, and, most importantly, clear identification and attitude toward the environment. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are emphasized in teaching approaches. Our training programs have placed a strong emphasis on debates about conservation and development using real-life field experiences. The Institute organizes field trips to natural resource areas, including such National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries and environmental problem locations where poor land-use planning and ecosystem degradation due to pollution can be seen firsthand, to foster pro-environmental attitudes among students.
The Final Thoughts:
You may understand why you should study Environmental Science courses at The Bharati Vidyapeeth of Environment Education and Research from the article (BVIEER). If you are a prospective student interested in learning more about world-class education, Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVIEER) is one of the most significant institutions in India, with the best faculty. You can Apply Now or learn more by going to the official website.