Have you heard about male breast issues ever? That particular increased hormonal disbalance in men does cause inflamed breast tissue or gynecomastia. Yeah! It is a quite common issue among males, often a temporary puberty problem that takes about a few weeks or hardly 6 months to resolve.
Male breast enlargement depends on stages that are even co-related with the age factor, hormonal changes, and lifestyle. However, medical science has found a perfect Gynecomastia Surgery for men to remove enlarged breast tissues.
Let us give you a deep read on Gynecomastia issues and Male Breast Reduction. So if you persist with such hormonal disbalance issues, you can find the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon.
What is Gynecomastia?
In medial terms, enlarged breast tissues of men are known as Gynecomastia, which is commonly occurred during puberty. Typically not considered to be permanent as proper medication, workouts, and diet plans are worth helpful to get rid of this condition. The condition might be in both breast areas or else in one (asymmetric gynecomastia).
The major causes of gynecomastia are hormonal unbalancing, steroids, weed/marijuana use, unhealthy regime, medications side effects, etc. Males above 21 age who suffer from gynecomastia are helpless to know the reasons and find it to get rid permanently the biggest challenge.
However, the fact is Male Breast Reduction is possible and easy now. Your diet, weight loss workouts, and trained exercise play a crucial role. If not, then obviously, Gynecomastia Surgery is the permanent and best solution.
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?
The advanced plastic surgical technique to reduce or remove enlarged breast tissue is called Gynecomastia Surgery. The other name for this is reduction mammaplasty which is classified into two styles;
- The Liposuction Technique: Males with milder gynecomastia cases are treated. The treatment is ideal for primarily build-up fat tissues in the breast. During lipoplasty, a small tube (cannula) is inserted, which loosens or breaks the fat tissues, and suction ensures its removal.
- The Excision Technique: The process for Male Breast Reduction is done for extreme cases. In this technique, excess skin or enlarged breast tissue area is removed or adjusted to make it to the nipples. The treatment is followed up with deep analysis and done strategically to remove/reposition the skin so that the breast look to be natural.
However, with the severity of the case in men, often two of these techniques are used to give the best results. This significantly helps males to have a good appearance, of course.
The Different Grades of Gynecomastia:
The excessive breast tissue among men comes with the severity of the condition, categorized into levels and grades. The four different grades of Gynecomastia are as follows;
- Grade 1: It includes small breast enlargement among males with localized tissue. The tissue occurs around the areola or surrounds the nipple part, which can even cause a bit of swelling or different skin color. You can easily notice it even wearing clothes. This needs to be treated thought.
- Grade 2: The moderate or mild breast tissue enlargement comes in this category. It expands with time and even causes issues, as visible in clothing. Both surgical and non-surgical possibilities are available. It is treated with certain medications/drugs, weight loss exercises, and compression shirts.
- Grade 3: When the chest width is expanded and increased breast skin tissue is within the moderate level of enlargement, you need effective treatment. Gynecomastia in grade 3 is highly visible even when you wear loose clothing. Thus it makes males insecure about their appearance and body look.
- Grade 4: With the severity of the condition, you need Gynecomastia Surgery. Excessive breast tissue growth can be a stage to have defined treatment, as it looks like a feminine breast appearance. During grade 4 gynecomastia, both surgical and non-surgical possibilities work. Try for non-surgical, that is medication ways first. If there are poor results, then find the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon.
The Significant Causes for Gynecomastia:
Male breast enlargement is common, especially during hormonal changes in puberty. However, other factors that cause gynecomastia are as follows;
- Weight gain.
- High use of estrogen (production and consumption).
- Low testosterone level.
- Chronic diseases like liver, kidney, and heart issues.
- Imbalance anabolic–androgenic steroids.
- Cancer treatment stages like chemotherapy or radiation.
- Ongoing medication side effects.
- Use of narcotics or amphetamine drugs.
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, pump inhibitors, anti-anxiety or anti-depressants, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, etc.
The Rough Estimate on Gynecomastia Surgery Cost:
Actually, the process to be followed in Gynecomastia Surgery plays a crucial role in treatment cost. Moreover, the patient’s severity condition with breast tissue enlargement is a priority to deciding on the surgical treatment technique or non-surgical procedure.
The amount of fat to be removed and sculpting needed in the breast part of males within the technology used includes the overall Gynecomastia Surgery Cost. Your finding for the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon will also help you decide on pricing and the facility of treatment provided.
The Bottom Line:
Gynecomastia Surgery is effective yet costly. The ideal is to try out proper suggested medications first, as the issue is not permanent. Your healthy diet and fitness regime will help in a significant way to balance your fat gland tissues. It is recommended to evaluate treatment causes and other aspects before going for it.
5 Remedies For Muscle Soreness & Inflammation
Importance of the Paramedical Professionals and Healthcare System in India
Why Breastfeeding Is Not an Option for Some Moms?